Monday, July 09, 2007
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Last night at the El Rincon was fantastic! It's hard to pick just one top moment, but the highlights include:
- 5 bands, including an all-too-brief set by my new favorite SF band The HiWatters - they put the "SF" in "surf".
- The look on the faces of the 25 or so folks who came for some sort of dinner party only to find the added "bonus" of a free rock show
- T What's disappearing acoustic guitar
- Some dude showing off his iPhone. Of course.
- All the cute girls who showed up - some were even there to see us play!
- Tyler and Wendy!
Watch this space for our next big gig!