- The intense sound vibrations from our maximum new wave caused a beverage to upend itself into Nemo's bass rig. This was an emergency.
- The mighty low-end issuing from Max Rhino's synthesizer overheated the coils of our PA speakers, filling the room with the lovely smell of burning wires. Not an emergency, no flames visible.
- T What? spent a majority of the rehearsal perched on his guitar amp, preparing for a giant "rock jump".
- Practice actually started about 30 minutes after we had planned on starting
- Discussion of possible Berlin gig
- Candy and booze
I love these guys. It's good to be back.